- Formed for the purpose of encouraging and promoting the sport and recreation of safe ATV use.
- To increase the knowledge of members of the Club regarding the sport, recreation and safe operation of ATVs.
- To introduce environmental awareness.
- To hold conferences, meetings and exhibitions pertaining to ATV use.
- To stand up for the rights of ATV users to enjoy the backcountry and to work for the benefits of Club members.
Meetings are the 1st Thursday of each month starting in April and ending in October.