The changes to the 2018 Three Valley GPS Ride that will be held July 7th and 8th 2018 have been finalized.
To Pre Register for the ride
- download and complete the GPS Ride Registration form gps-ride-registration
- Two payment options
- Send your payment (cheque) and registration form to the club at Box 3011 Revelstoke BC, V0E 2S0, or
- E-transfer the payment to the club at email@example.com and email the completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The major changes include:
- Initiating a rider registration fee. An early or pre-registration fee of $25 (which includes the first GPS hand) if paid prior to May 31, 2018. Registration after May 31 goes to $35 and the fee still includes the first GPS hand. There is no registration fee for riders accompanying a registered rider. The Pre-registration fee is refundable upon request if the request is received by May 31st.
- A registration form will be prepared and made available for downloading on this site.
- Registration will be also be available via our club email address – email@example.com and e-transfer will be an acceptable form of payment to save sending a cheque in the mail.
- Prize payout is being changed to 50% of the value of all hands sold. 50% of the prize pool will be awarded to first place with, 30% to second place and 20% to third place. If there is a tie for a prize then the value will be shared. For example, if two people are tied for first place – they would share the combined first and second pool values. If two people are tied for second place – they would share the value of the combined second and third pool values.
- The pre-registration form gps-ride-registration in word document format is available for downloading and completion.
- If you would like additional information on the ride send a request for more information using the contact form and one of the members will help you out.
- Select the link to download the GPS Ride poster in PDF format – 2018 03 09 GPS Ride
The google earth image below shows the approximate extent of the location for the GPS Markers.